Before installing this printer driver Roland SP-300, read the following precautions: • Before starting the installation of drivers, connect your printer Roland SP-300 to your computer, and that the printer is powered On. See your printer manual for details. Do not turn printer off, remove cables, or unplug the printer, or interrupt it in any way during the driver installation process. • Close virus protection programs or other software programs that are running on your computer.
• You must have full-control access to SP-300 printer settings to carry out an installation. Before starting the installation of drivers, log in as a member of the Administrators group. • If you have an earlier version of the Roland printer driver installed on your computer, you must remove it with the uninstaller before installing the new driver for Roland SP-300.
• Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear. Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear. Select a directory to save the driver in and click Save. Locate the driver file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
Roland Sp 300v Driver for Windows 7 32 bit, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 10, 8, XP. Uploaded on 4/5/2018, downloaded 5699 times, receiving a 78/100 rating by 4328 users.
• Running the downloaded file will extract all the driver files and setup program into a directory on your hard drive. The directory these driver are extracted to will have a similar name to the printer model that was downloaded (i.e., c: SP-300). The setup program will also automatically begin running after extraction.
However, automatically running setup can be unchecked at the time of extracting the driver file. • Open the Printers Window (Click Start-Settings-Printers). • Update the printer driver if it was previously installed • Right click on the printer and select Properties from the pop menu. • On the General tab, select New Driver. • Click on the Warning Box that pops up. • A printer listing box will appear. Select Have Disk.
• Another box Install from Disk appears. • Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e., c: SP-300). • Click on the file ending with.inf.
• Click Open and then Okay and let driver files install. • Add the printer SP-300 if it hasn't been installed yet. • Click Add New Printer • Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Driver Wizard. • Search and consult the Readme file for additional installation drivers instructions for your printer Roland SP-300.
Depending on the environment that you are using, a Windows printer driver provided by Microsoft may be installed automatically on your computer. However, it is recommended that you use this official printer driver provided by Roland for SP-300 printer. Available 1 Drivers.