ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead Patch 1.50-1.58 to 1.59 -------------------------------------------------- Copyright (c) 2011 Bohemia Interactive. All rights reserved.
Description: This is the official update for Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead from 1.50-1.56 version to 1.57 Installation: - Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ------------------- An original version of Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead 1.50-1.58. HOW TO INSTALL THE PATCH ------------------------- - Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically. - It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead installation. - Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible, if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch. - NOTE: This patch will also update your: * ARMA 2 1.05 to 1.09.
* ARMA 2 BAF 1.00 to 1.02 if necessary. * ARMA 2 PMC 1.00 to 1.01 if necessary. ======================================================== VERSION 1.58 and 1.59 HIGHLIGHTS ======================================================== * Significantly improved convoy and driving AI behaviour * Numerous combat AI enhancements and fixes * Enhanced vegetation rendering * Improved commanding interface * Several MP security fixes * Tweaked speed of transition animations. Version 1.58-1.59 Changelog --------------------------- Engine ------ * Fixed: Su-34 crashed after take off when player was a gunner (* Optimized: Improved FPS in some scenes when looking through scope into forest. * Fixed: Crash after UI navigation Options > Audio Options > Auto adjust > Cancel * Improved: Quick commanding menu now allows to order multiple units to engage or fire at the same time. * Fixed: regularCheck no longer done for players not fully ingame to prevent timeouts during the mission loading.
* Changed: Manual vectoring control in autohover mode with analogue throttle using Flaps actions. * Fixed: Helicopter did not take off when engine was off and enemies nearby. * Improved: Faster Signature checks on server side.
* Improved: Only first AI unit in each formation reports its position on Report Status. Version 1.57-1.58 Changelog --------------------------- Engine ------ * Changed: First click on a target from quick commanding menu now issues Target instead of Attack, second click issues Engage.
* Improved: VerifySignatures entry in server.cfg can contain the required version of signatures. * Improved: Stronger signature checking. * New: Ctrl+F1.Ctrl+F5 assigns unit to team red/green/blue/yellow/white. * Changed: Shift-F1.Shift-F5 select corresponding color team (red/green/blue/yellow/white) * Fixed: Mv22 did not take off when spawned on the ground (* Fixed: AI no longer sees through fog better than player. (* Fixed: weather changes done in the vehicle init line considered when checking AI visibility on the mission start. * Improved: Init scripts time limit increased from 3 ms to 100 ms.
* Optimized: setViewDistance is no longer slow when used to reduce view distance. * Changed: Yellow server no longer listed at the bottom of the server list. * Fixed: Signatures GameSpy key truncated to at most 200 Bytes. Too long list has caused other GS keys were not available due to overflow. * Improved: Convoys now passing crossroads a bit faster. * Improved: Road obstacle avoidance improved. * Improved: Alt-F4 exits the game only in UI screens (including pause and map) * Fixed: AI unable to traverse some roads when in combat.
* Fixed: Loading of some world was very slow unless -exThreads=0 was used. * Fixed: Bug in TCMalloc which might be causing Out of memory (* Fixed: AI subordinates moving in convoy now leaving roads less frequently. * Changed: Bounding overwatch movement now respects formation order. * Fixed: Formations broken when in danger (* Fixed: Game is no longer checking files on W: drive during startup. * Improved: AI using cover at house corners more often. * Fixed: Prevent server crash on many malformed incoming network messages. * Improved: Vegetation rendering using AToC (require antialiasing enabled) * New: Player can command AI to move into a specific cover.